Monday, January 7, 2008

My New Year Resolution 2008

These are my resolutions that are hardly to achieve and these are my every new year resolution:

1) I will spent more of my time doing revision as i'll be sitting for the 'A' Level exam in just a few more time left

2) I'll do my homeworks and handed it on time! ( Gosh this is the toughest one)

3) I'll do my best of obtaining all 'A's for all of my subjects in any exam (This sounds like impossible but... The Greatest Successes In Life Often Come From Trying What Others Have Called Impossible!)

3) I'll be very nice to all my subjects tutors hehe ( Hey! i nice to them everytime wah...)

4) I'll stop ruining my father's shoes... I often use his sport shoes to go jogging, camping and ect.

5) I'll try stop to stop bullying eteng (The very Impossible ones)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home