Monday, January 7, 2008

abdul's new year resolution:

1.to be nice and naughty at all times...
2.i will be nicer to my girlfriend....
3.i will be more vigourous in my study...
4.i will spent more time studying with her...
5.i will try to get 4 'A's in my study....
6.i will continue my job....
7.i will stop acting foolishly.....if i can...



Well my first new year resolution is to be naughty and nice at all times becoz that's who i am..i'm just trying to be myself....not like someone i know(fifah)

my second NYR is to treat my girlfriend much nicer that in the previous year....i've been bullying her last year....because i like to bully her...hahahahahaha...but in 2008 i will try to be more of a gentlemen to her...take her to a romantic spot....share a romantic moment with her forever....i love you****....

my third NYR is that i will study more vigourous than ever...this year i'm planning....no i'm confident i will get 4'A's for my A level so that i will have a good future with her...hahahahaha*i'm imagining my life with her...*

my fourth NYR is that everytime i study will be also the time i'm spending studying with her....hehehehehehe....

my sixth NYR is that i will continue my part time job as my father would expect me to....because i need the money to help pay my little brother's education fee....fuh.....life's so hard....

and my last NYR would be........stop acting foolishly...as for now i'm a grown man...i'm 17 and i should act more maturely towards my friend....



well that's all folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home